1. Visiting the Smallest Church EVER, by Van Reenens pass. It only sits 6 people. We also had tea next to the church and bought the most delicious Lemon Curd at the shop – strange huh?
2. Searched for this Car boot sale (by foot) in Durban for about an hour. It didn’t look promising but we came out with two pretty cool things for our new house.
3. Had such a lovely breakie with friends at the Freedom Cafe in Durban on Sunday.
4. Saw what I might look like as a Star Wars character.
5. Had a mini road trip weekend with the wonderboy, listening to a lot of the new Jason Mraz, thanks to Gallo, and talking about life.
6. I’ve been a bit ridiculous on ASOS lately. Online shopping is too much fun. Waiting is not as fun.
7. Discovering Rifle Stationary at In Good Company!
8. Shooting a fun wedding at the beach with seriously cool people.
9. and Lastly staying in a treehouse in the Midlands, with a fire place, a huuuge bath tub and a power outage