FRIDAY 13 JULY, 2012 / COMMENTS 
2. Mumford emerging from a nap in my messy closet. Love the look on his face.
3. Rifle notebooks I got from In Good Company. They're almost too beautiful to write in.
4. Futura Bold in Gold. Close up on the Rifle notebooks
5. A lunchtime visit to Rags & Lace (on Jan Smuts) this week. They have some beautiful things in but it's not a thrift shop so it's not thrifty prices at all (besides for some of their more rag-like items).
6. Mr & Mrs ring acquired through CityMob. Have I convinced you enough about it? Sign up.
7. I woke up this morning feeling dreadfully tired and stiff from gym and there was nothing decent for breakie so I went to W&G for a good cappuccino and some toast.
8. They had Lightnin' Hopkins bluesy tunes spinning in the record player which put me in an amazing mood.
9. and I had quick catch up with their beautiful international magazines.
Happy Friday Everyone. Have a great weekend!