MONDAY 13 AUGUST, 2012 / COMMENTS 
1. Women's day chocolates from work.
2. Signs of Topshop appearing. Toooo sweet.
3. A special delivery to my sister & brother in law - the brand new parents.
4. Vovo telo sandwiches & cold cokes while working on our house.
5. Blue skies through the beams of our home.
6 - 10. Supper at brand new sushi, dim sum & noodle bar in Parkhurst called YuMe.
11. Yesterday we went to Decorex, and there was a stall by RNA (magazine distributers) and they were selling stacks of new (July 2012) international magazines for R10 each - we got over excited and a bought a whole bunch not realizing the commitment they would be on our shoulders for the rest of the day. (Totally worth it though!)
12. Lastly - sky planters! My favourite purchase from Decorex by far. We bought two for our bedroom and kitchen but I think I could've bought the whole shop. They are such beautiful things and add such life to a room.
The Sky Planter is available from Emile-et-Son in Parkhurst, Johannesburg, l-emile-et-son.com, 083-308-7188
How beautiful are they?
What did you guys get up to this weekend? Anybody hit decorex?