So I don’t know how many of you have caught onto the Tim Noakes Real Meal Revolution hype but Dyl and I have been doing it for a while now and are enjoying it so much. Not only is the number on the scale going down but we are actually enjoying cooking and eating again!
Here’s one of my favourite recipes. Perfect for this chilly weather!
- 2 tins cans premium coconut milk (I usually do 1 x coconut cream and 1 x coconut milk).
- 1 Tablespoon Thai curry paste (Green and Yellow are both delicious).
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves.
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth (I made my own, as most stocks have sugar in them)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 or 5 lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 limes zest and juice
- a small knob of ginger
- a handful bean sprouts
- A variety of wild mushrooms
- a sprinkle or two salt or soy sauce
2. Add the cilantro leaves and chicken and sauté until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.