Cape Town Food

Cosecha (Co-say-cha!)

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0003

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0003

We were a shooting a wedding at the ever lovely Babylonstoren a few weeks ago when we discovered that their next door neighbour is Noble Hill which has the coolest Latin American restaurant called Cosecha!

Think really fresh, real mexican food, delicious wine, guacamole made from scratch in front of you and cute cacti in pot plants. What’s not to like?

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0006

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0004

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0010

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0008

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0009

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0011

EJN EAT | Cosecha | Paarl_0001

I can’t wait to go back and try out a few more items on the menu!

Find them: R45, Paarl, 7670

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

chanicoetzee
    October 28, 2014 at 8:49 am

LOVE this! I live in Cape Town and did not even know about this. Definitely on my weekend itinerary.

Emma-Jane
      October 28, 2014 at 9:07 am

I know right – it’s quite discreet (and perhaps a little out shone by it’s next door neighbor Babylonstoren).

Kim du Toit
    October 28, 2014 at 9:32 am

One of my faves! I love how undiscovered it is, its super chilled vibes and awesome food and wine! Id always seen the Cosecha sign along the road but didnt know what it was until I shot a wedding there last December, one of my faves. And their cactii collection inspired me to get going on mine 😉 Perfect lazy Sunday lunch spot.

Emma-Jane
      October 28, 2014 at 10:22 am

It’s got such a good vibe! Ya flip i’m a bit obsessed with that Cacti wall!

Kim du Toit
        October 29, 2014 at 9:51 am

Ya Ive looked all over for similar brackets but no luck. Have all the plants but no mounts 😉 should probably just call Noble Hill and ask who made theirs for them haha!

Keri Bainborough
    October 28, 2014 at 1:39 pm

YUM! Have to try next time in CT!

Natasha | Bamboo Blossom
    November 11, 2014 at 9:45 pm

We also discovered them a few weeks ago. We only had guacamole, so I really want to go back and try more.

A road trip to the winelands: exploring Franschhoek
    January 14, 2016 at 2:36 pm

[…] little Latin-inspired restaurant on my ‘must see’ list for almost a year, ever since Emma shared a photo of that stunning cacti wall. I also love any food involving avocado or nachos, so it […]