I am infamously in love with Kale, and try convince friends and family weekly that if they give it a try (the way I make it) they’ll love it too!
This recipe is so simple and so delicious, I honestly crave it most days for lunch.
I won’t bore you with Kale’s list of amazing benefits (google it yourself), I just know it makes me me feel happy, full and incredibly vital.
For 1 serving you’ll need:
4 x Large leaves of Curly Kale (those are the small curls).
1 TBS Tahini
1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
1 TSP Maple Syrup (Honey works too)
1 TBS Soy Sauce (I’m using Vital Soy Sauce)
1. Wash leaves well
2. Break off bite size pieces and discard the hard stalky bits
3. If you have a salad spinner it’s helpful to spin some of the excess water off the leaves
4. In a mixing bowl drizzle all the ingredients over the leaves
5. Massage the dressing into the leaves well. Really get in there and rub, rub, rub until the leaves have softened and it has reduced by a 1/3
6. Serve Kale with chickpeas, crunchy seed topping, avo, tomato or whatever else you like in your health bowl.
(Sometimes I will literally just eat the Kale straight from the mixing bowl, much to my husbands horror).
But you can’t help what you love eh? It makes me happy inside and out, and #HappinessIsVital 😉
If you try it let me know!